Why arms UP?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ is the only zip-up swaddle available that allows your baby to sleep in the arms UP position. The Swaddle UP™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right every time.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Single-layer of fabric to reduce the risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 4 sizes: Newborn, Small, Medium & Large
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly